TCU Advancement

University Advancement

Alumni Class Gifts | 2010

 




Class of 2010

A remarkable transformation is taking place that is helping place our alma mater among the finest universities in Texas, the nation and the world! TCU is a vibrant campus with top-notch academics and state-of-the-art facilities that are designed to bring students, faculty, staff and the community together. The University grows more prominent as Horned Frogs prepare to face the world’s emerging challenges with new ideas and fresh perspectives. 

It is imperative that TCU’s doors remain open to the most talented and deserving students. Our Reunion Class Gift provides an opportunity for us to assist these exceptional students and celebrate the central role TCU has played in our lives. Only 80 percent of the cost of a TCU education is covered by tuition. The other 20 percent is sustained in part by gifts from Horned Frogs like us. TCU counts on the Class of 2010 to help meet this need each year. Even the smallest gift — when combined with others — can have a tremendous impact on a student’s life!

In honor of our 5-year reunion, I hope you’ll join me in contributing toward our Class Gift. Thank you for your support.

Go Frogs!

Lindsay Ray Davis ’10
Class Gift Chair

 

Make A Gift

 

©2016 TCU | 2800 S. University Dr., Fort Worth, Texas 76129 | 817.257.7000 | disweb@tcu.edu

Texas Christian University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, masters, doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Texas Christian University.