Alumni Class Gifts | 1977
Class of 1977
A remarkable transformation is taking place that is helping place our alma mater among the finest universities in Texas, the nation and the world! TCU is a vibrant campus with top-notch academics and state-of-the-art facilities that are designed to bring students, faculty, staff and the community together. The University grows more prominent as Horned Frogs prepare to face the world’s emerging challenges with new ideas and fresh perspectives.
It is imperative that TCU’s doors remain open to the most talented and deserving students. The Class Gift provides an opportunity for you to assist these exceptional students and celebrate the central role TCU has played in your life. Only 80 percent of the cost of a TCU education is covered by tuition. The other 20 percent is sustained in part by gifts from Horned Frogs like you. TCU counts on alumni to meet this need each year. Even the smallest gift — when combined with others — can have a tremendous impact on a student’s life!
In honor of your 40-year reunion, we hope you’ll contribute toward your Class Gift. Thank you for your support.
Make A Gift